Alicia - Whitefish, Montana

Will Power

I believe in will power. Will power is something I have recently discovered in myself. When I want to do something I will do it and get it done. Putting things off until the last minute that need to be done stresses me out because I begin to think I will never get it done. I’m pretty sure that my dad made me discover this power in myself because he does it all the time. My mom on the other hand is the total opposite. She says she will do something and she never does because she is a 24/7 couch potato. I think everyone has will power and they use it everyday. Almost everyone I know always wants his or her way. Will power is the way to go to people! What makes will power so great is the fact that it is the basis of what everyone does throughout his or her day. It’s just that most people don’t realize it unless it’s pointed out to them.

Everyone has will power whether they like it or not. Some people may not think they do because they don’t believe in themselves enough. So they think they aren’t capable of doing anything. I don’t like people that think that way. I like them I just don’t like the way they think. Thinking that way is unethical and makes you have a low self esteem. Just believe and you will achieve.

It takes will power to be a loser and will power to be a winner. If you are 30 years old living in your parent’s house, sitting on you 300 lb butt eating popcorn I would classify you as a loser without will power. If you are a person getting out there everyday, going to college and have a job I would classify you as a winner. If you have a lot of confidence and will power, that is great. Even people in prison that planned to rob a bank have will power because they set up their plan and they followed through with it. It’s just that it didn’t exactly work out all that well in the end.