Ben - STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania

This I believe in April fools day pranks that provide laughs to reminisce over. April fools day, of my freshman year in college, I played a prank on my roommate that we still laugh about today. While he was sleeping I emptied out the freezer of our mini fridge. I then took all of his clean boxers out of his drawer, soaked them in water, and then stuffed them into the freezer. In the morning, when he woke up, I watched him open his boxer drawer with a look of confusion. I busted out laughing and pointed to the freezer. “April Fools” I said as he pulled out his solid cube of underwear. Needless to say his wardrobe was one item short that day. We still laugh about this prank today with the inside joke of “Boxer’s dry today?”

April fools day of this year provided for another good laugh. My friends and I were exiting my car when one of my friends asked how to lock my car. I replied that it was voice activated and if you get close to the door and say “Lock” it will. As she bent down to speak to my car door …and I repeat, speak to my car door, I placed my finger on the keyless entry button, in my hand. As she began to say “Lock” I pressed the lock button. A look of amazement came over her face. To further show off this new technology, I said it works the other way if you say “Unlock.” At the point when she magically unlocked my car is when I lost it and everyone else around us started laughing. “April fools!” I yelled as her face turned bright red. This story provides a chuckle every time she gets in and out of my car.

April Fools Day has provided many memories to look back and laugh about. When reminiscing or telling someone of the great pranks of April Fools Day, it can turn any conversation into a hilarious one. For this reason, I believe in a good April Fools Day prank.