Christopher - Mesquite, Texas

“I Believe”

I believe in being nice is a sign of chracter. Being nice is what makes me who I am.

I love buying people gifts. I do it cause I love the feeling you get when you see people happy. I don’t do it to get something back. Being nice is a way into the world!!

I think defiantly being kind & nice shows the true definition of a person. Once you enter life as your born. You have an expression on your face. Make sure it’s a nice one. In character people look to get the true meaning of which people really are. Rather their, mean or whatever they appear. Showing nice and being nice is a way, to make ease into the world that goes round each day. You know that saying “Make someone happy and you will be happy to”. In meaning be nice and someone will return the favor. You may not be happy, when you smile right away. You will be happy when you make people happy or someone’s day. Nice shows integrity, kindness and loyality. You get this really amazing feeling when you are being nice and people smile back at you.

You never know people might be having a bad day if your nice it makes a big difference.

Being nice is how I got nominated friendliest boy from my senior class. Also nice is who I am. Nice is what the world should be. However life isn’t nice all the time. Wouldn’t it be nice if people were nice to one another and not so mean or, discriminating being nice is the way to go.